Until September 30, 2017, the university operated under the name of the Graduate School of Business and Management in Lukov. Since October 1, 2017, he has been in Warsaw. It is located in the very center of the city, you can get there by metro or bus. The city center and the Old Town are just a few minutes away. Near Vistula boulevards.
The university implements a modern curriculum focused on the practical preparation of graduates for work, both in the domestic market and abroad. At present, versatility and flexibility in approach to work are important; therefore, the didactic and methodological offer of the Warsaw School of Business is constantly adapted to the needs of the market, while at the same time ensuring the comfort of work.
- Enterprise management
- Human resource management, enterprise logistics
Faculty of Logistics:
- Freight forwarding logistics
- Management in logistics
- Enterprise logistics and warehousing
Faculty of Crisis Management
Faculty of State Security
- National security
- Human resources
- Security Sector Authority
- National security in cyberspace protection of personal data
Undergraduate (Full-time and distance learning):
- in Polish – PLN 2500 / EUR 630 (semester)
- in English – 2400 euros (year)
- in Polish (in absentia) – PLN 8900 (year)
- in English (full-time and part-time) – 2.400 euros (year)
Speech by the speaker of the Warsaw Graduate School of Management – participant of the online fair – in October 2021 ↓
Doubt your choice?
Sign up for a free consultation – find out where and how you can get a higher education.