- Students from more than 90 countries of the world study at the university. Czech students at Prague City University (PCU) are about 40%.
- Training is conducted in small groups (12-15 students).
- Students work on real projects and do internships at Prague City University (PCU) partner companies (Siemens, DHL IT Services, Monster Worldwide, Ogilvy, Tesco). Quite often, students find work while still studying.
- The college is located on a quiet street next to a huge park in the prestigious Vinohrady district, five minutes from the commercial and historical center of Prague.
- International Management – bachelor’s degree, 3 years
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree, 3 years
- Accounting and Business Finance – Bachelor’s Degree, 3 years
- Graphic Design – Bachelor’s Degree, 3 years
- Information Technology – Master’s, 1-18 months
- International Management – Master’s, 1 year
100,000 – 200,000 kroons/academic year.
Doubt your choice?
Sign up for a free consultation – find out where and how you can get a higher education.