In 2006, Brno University of Technology entered the international ranking of the TOP 500 best universities in the world, which is published every autumn in the supplement (The Times Higher Education Supplement) of the English newspaper The Times.
At the moment, the university includes 8 faculties and 2 institutes.
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications
- Chemical faculty
- Faculty of Entrepreneurship
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Judicial faculty
- The Central European Institute of Technology is a joint project with other educational institutions in Brno, including the Masaryk University. The institute is equipped with modern laboratories and gives the student the opportunity to study nano- and microtechnologies.
Doubt your choice?
Sign up for a free consultation – find out where and how you can get a higher education.