The Anglo-American Institute in Prague cooperates with partner universities in the USA: the University of Hawai and Central Michigan University. As part of the 3 + 1 program, the first three years of study are held in Prague, during the fourth year the student continues to study at one of the partner institutions, where he eventually completes an American bachelor’s degree.
The training takes place in small groups, where special attention is paid to the development of non-standard thinking and the creative application of the acquired knowledge in practice.
The very location of the university emphasizes its unique atmosphere. AAU owns three historical buildings in the Baroque style in the very center of Prague – in the Mala Strana district, just a few steps from the famous Charles Bridge.
- Business Administration (full-time/part-time/remote)
- Politics and Society
- Sociology and Culture
- International relationships
- Studying the countries of central and eastern Europe
- Judaica: Jewish culture and history
- Business Administration
- International relations and diplomacy
- public policy
- Business Law in International Markets
- Risk management
- Undergraduate education from 75000 czk / 1 semester (3 years of study)
- Master’s studies from 82500 czk / 1 semester (2 years of study)
- MBA 450000 czk (1 year of study)
- Copy of the passport
- Certificate / diploma
- Motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English level min IELTS 6.0
- Entry fee 1500 czk and application fee 500 czk
Speech by the speaker of the Anglo-American University – participant of the online fair – in October 2021 ↓
Doubt your choice?
Sign up for a free consultation – find out where and how you can get a higher education.